2. What & why we process data
- When you use the Website and / or Services, we process personal data that relates to you. Such personal data include:
|Use of Website
|Use of Services
||Permission (if applicable)
- In principle, we obtain the above mentioned personal data directly from you. We do not send any of the personal information you provide via the Website to providers of social media, unless you agree to this. In addition to the aforementioned purposes, we can also process your personal data:
To provide you with a personalized (the efficient way to provide information about products and services you request, via the Website, e-mail, telephone or social media channels.
- To process your personal data so that we can provide the Services.
For direct marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with targeted communication, promotions, offers and other advertisements from us or our selected partners. For this we will ask for your prior permission.
- To perform statistical analyzes to improve our Website and / or Services, or to develop new products or services.
To provide to a financial institution or payment service provider in order to enable your financial institution and the payment service provider to comply with their legal obligations.
- To transfer to the police or the judicial authorities as evidence of possible crimes or if there are reasonable suspicions of a wrongful act or crime committed by you through your registration or use of the Website or the Services.
- In the context of a possible merger with, takeover of / by or split by a third party, even if that third party is outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
If and when your registration on the Website or use of the Website or Services can be considered (a) as a violation of the terms or intellectual property rights or any other right of a third party, (b) a threat to security or integrity of the Services, (c) a threat to the Website or Services or systems of us or our subcontractors due to viruses, Trojans, spyware, malware, or any other form of malicious code, or (d) in which way also illegal or unlawful, discriminatory or abusive, we may process your data for the benefit of ourselves, our partners or third parties.
3. With whom we share data
- We do not transmit your personal data to third parties in an identifiable way if this is not required to provide the Services, without your explicit consent.
- We can call on external processors to offer you the Website and / or Services. We ensure that third party processors may only process your personal data on our behalf and on written instruction from us. We guarantee that all external processors are selected with due care so that we can count on the security and integrity of your personal data.
- We may transfer anonymized and / or aggregated data to other organizations that can use this data to improve products and services and organize the marketing, presentation and sale of products and services to measure.
4. Where we process data
- We and our external processors will only process your identifiable personal data in the EEA.
- We may transfer your anonymised and / or aggregated data to organizations outside the EEA. If such a transfer takes place, we will ensure that there are appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data, and that all rights relating to personal data are guaranteed that you might enjoy under applicable mandatory law.
- If a transfer of your personal data and / or anonymous and / or aggregated data takes place, the following legal protection mechanism is introduced:
Which /Country outside EEA /Legal transit mechanism
Facebook USA EU – US Privacy Shield
Google USA EU – US Privacy Shield
LinkedIn USA EU – US Privacy Shield
5. How we process data
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal information safe from unauthorized access or theft and against unintentional loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our staff or staff of our external processors is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations. However, you understand that caring for safety and security are only best efforts obligations that can never be guaranteed.
6. Your rights
- You have the right to request access to all personal data that we process about you. Requests for access that are apparently submitted with a view to causing nuisance or damage to us are not dealt with.
- You have the right to request that all personal data about you that is inaccurate or inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If you have registered on our Website, you can correct many of these details yourself via your profile. If such a request is submitted, you must also enclose proof that the personal data for which the correction is requested is incorrect.
- You have the right to withdraw your previously given permission for the processing of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by deleting your profile (if applicable).
- Instead of deletion, you can also request that we limit the processing of your personal data if (a) you dispute the correctness of those data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data is no longer required for the aforementioned purposes but you need them to defend yourself in court proceedings.
- You have the right to oppose the processing of personal data if you can demonstrate that there are serious and justified reasons related to special circumstances and justify such opposition. However, if the intended processing is considered direct marketing, you have the right to oppose such processing free of charge and without justification.
- When your personal data are processed on the basis of permission or on the basis of a contract and the processing takes place by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, you have the right to pass this information directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility of this is exclusively assessed by us.
- If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the above-mentioned rights, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. This request must clearly state the right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed and be accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card that proves your identity. We will immediately inform you of the receipt of such request. If the application proves to be well-founded, we will do so as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest thirty (30) days after receipt of the application.
- If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org If you are dissatisfied with our reply, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Commission for the protection of privacy (CPP). For more information, go to http://www.privacycommission.be