2. Which cookies & why
- When you visit and / or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies include:
You can prevent cookies from being placed or removing already placed cookies by adjusting your settings in your browser. Help with adjusting these settings can be found on the website of the browser you are using. Please note that not allowing cookies when visiting the Website may result in some or all features of the Website not working properly.
3. With whom we share data
- We do not transmit your personal data to third parties in an identifiable way if this is not required to provide the Services, without your explicit consent.
- We can call on external processors to offer you the Website and / or Services. We ensure that third party processors may only process your personal data on our behalf and on written instruction from us. We guarantee that all external processors are selected with due care so that we can count on the security and integrity of your personal data.
- We may transfer anonymized and / or aggregated data to other organizations that can use this data to improve products and services and organize the marketing, presentation and sale of products and services to measure.
4. How we process data
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal information safe from unauthorized access or theft and against unintentional loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our staff or staff of our external processors is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations. However, you understand that caring for safety and security are only best efforts obligations that can never be guaranteed.
5. Your rights
- You have the right to request access to all personal data that we process about you. Requests for access that are apparently submitted with a view to causing nuisance or damage to us are not dealt with.
- You have the right to request that all personal data about you that is inaccurate or inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If you have registered on our Website, you can correct many of these details yourself via your profile. If such a request is submitted, you must also enclose proof that the personal data for which the correction is requested is incorrect.
- You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us for the processing of data, but this withdrawal does not affect the data that we have already collected through cookies or similar technologies based on your prior consent. If you no longer want us to collect data through cookies or similar technologies, you can change your browser settings at any time or delete cookies.
- If the intended processing is qualified as direct marketing, you have the right to oppose this processing free of charge and without justification.
- Instead of deletion, you can also request that we limit the processing of your personal data if (a) you dispute the correctness of those data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data is no longer required for the aforementioned purposes but you need them to defend yourself in court proceedings.
- When your personal data are processed on the basis of permission or on the basis of a contract and the processing takes place by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, you have the right to pass this information directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility of this is exclusively assessed by us.
- If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the above-mentioned rights, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed and be accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card that proves your identity. We will immediately inform you of the receipt of such request. If the application proves to be well-founded, we will do so as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest thirty (30) days after receipt of the application.
- If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com If you are dissatisfied with our reply, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Commission for the protection of privacy (CPP). For more information, go to http://www.privacycommission.be